- November 17 (Tuesday) – Preschool FT to Bell Museum and Exploradome – 920-120
- November 20 (Friday) – Parents' Night Out – 6-11pm – optional
- November 26 & 27 (Thursday and Friday) – RHR CLOSED – THANKSGIVING
- December 1 (Tuesday) – Preschool FT to Old Log Theater – 9-12 – Lunch at RHR
- December 14 (Monday) – Shetland Pony Christmas Program – 630pm
- December 15 (Tuesday) – Arabian Christmas Program – 630pm
- December 16 (Wednesday) – Toddler Christmas Program – 630pm
- December 17 (Thursday) – Palomino Christmas Program – 630pm
- December 18 (Friday) – Parents' Night Out – optional – 6-11pm
- December 24 (Thursday) – RHR close @ 4pm – Christmas Eve
- December 25 (Friday) – RHR CLOSED – Christmas
- December 31 (Thursday) – RHR close @ 4pm
Upcoming RHR Holiday Closings
Please note that RHR will be closed for two days for Thanksgiving on November 26 and 27. Also, since Christmas is coming quickly, we want to notify you that RHR will be closing early on December 24 and 31 at 4pm. We will be closed on Christmas Day, December 25. If your family will be gone throughout the holiday season, there will be a sheet on the front counter closer to Christmas to post your time off from RHR. This helps with staffing purposes between Christmas and the New Year holiday.
Above in the December Event calender, you will find dates of our Christmas Programs. Please be aware that we have divided the Toddler and Arabian groups to have their own programs due to increased enrollment. All programs will begin at 630pm. We ask that each family bring one dozen cookies to share as refreshments after the program. More information about the programs will be included in the December newsletter and through your child's lesson plans.
We will once again participate in the CAP Agency's Hope for the Holidays program. We will be adopting up to seven people for a donation total of $350. We will be putting up a holiday wish tree on the front desk with gift ideas if your family wishes to participate. More information will be posted at a later date. Ask Lisi with any questions!
Parking Lot Safety
Parents: Please be very careful entering and leaving the RHR parking lot when dropping off and picking up your child. We want your children to be safe and seen, with no unfortunate accidents to happen. Therefore, we also want you to be aware of closing the front gate each time entering and leaving the building. We want children to be safe and escorted by an adult to vehicles each and every time. Thank you!
New RHR Website
We need some IT help!!!! FAST!! We have until Dec 31 to set up a new site and if there are any volunteers to get us started on the right track please see Tammy asap! We will work out a plan together!
If you are in need of a babysitter, there will be a list posted on the bulletin board at the top of the stairs. This will include staff members' names who are interested in babysitting after hours. Please see Tammy for contact numbers and email addresses.
RHR is on Facebook
Upon recommendation from the Parent Advisory Board, we have created/updated a Facebook page with thanks to Jessica Schwarzhoff. The PAB committee thought it would be a great way for parents to keep in touch with all RHR events, post menus and field trip pictures. Parents have signed a blanket permission on their child's registration form regarding posting pictures but, if you have a change on mind about pictures on facebook, please email RHR and let us know. Thanks!